Add this property to compare or select another option below
Add or remove properties or compare now.
Add or remove properties or compare now.
You Recently Viewed
Looks like you've recently viewed these properties. View them again, share or add to compare.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Site we may collect and use information we receive from you, which may include Personal Information. “Personal Information” generally means any information that identifies you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect a few categories of Personal Information, from a few different sources when you use our Site:
1. Information You Voluntarily Provide to MAA: Profile information and other content that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Site may include:
• Username and password associated with your User Account;
• Name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other personal profile or account information you affirmatively provide to us;
• Any content or contributions you post on the Site, which includes photos or comments on any forums;
• Payment information submitted in connection to online transactions;
• Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via e-mail or our online information card.
2. Information That is Passively Collected: Information that is passively collected when you use the Site, such as by our web servers and by third party analytics tools we use may include:
• Our system may record certain information about visitors to our Site, including such information as your browser type, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, mobile device identifiers, browser information, interaction with the Site, pages viewed, and other such information. We may collect similar information from emails you receive from us that can help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. We may from time to time retain third parties to help us collect and aggregate Personal Information from users of the Site.
HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
• User IDs and Passwords
To access certain features on our site, we may request that you create a login name and password (a "User Account"). Visitors who have created a User Account may submit an application or use online resident services.
• Email Correspondence
Scattered throughout the Site are links or forms that can be used to contact MAA so you can comment, submit requests for information, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions. Your name and email address is required for these functions. MAA may put information collected from email correspondence on file.
• Newsletters and Other Communications
We offer visitors to this Site the opportunity to sign up to receive newsletters or other email communications from this Site. In order to sign up for these communications, we may ask you to provide us with your contact information, such as your name and email address. We may also forward mailings from our partners that we think may be of interest to you.
• Online Transactions & Services
We offer visitors to this Site the opportunity to submit a rental application online. We offer residents of MAA properties the opportunity to use various online services, including an online payment system. In order to take advantage of these services, you must provide Personal Information. A "User Account" must be established to complete online transactions. We employ SSL encryption technology when transmitting Personal Information. We may also use this information and information received from third parties to send you announcements of new Site features, special offers, and promotional materials that we think may be of interest to you.
• As Otherwise Required By Law
We also may disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process, (b) protect and defend our rights and property, (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site, or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note that we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To the extent permitted by law, all of your Personal Information may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
• to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other services, to enable them to provide services;
• to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
• in connection with the purposes described above (e.g., to comply with legal obligations).
2. To the extent permitted by law, your name and contact information (and other public information) may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
• to third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship for promotional activities, where permitted by law
3. To the extent permitted by law, information that is passively collected when you use the Site may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
• our online and email advertisers or other third party vendors we use who may provide cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies for use on our Site or other websites to manage and improve our online and email advertising campaigns.
OPT-OUTIf you decide that you do not wish to receive marketing-related communications from MAA, you can contact us at the email or postal address provided in the Contact Us section below and indicate that you no longer want to receive information relating to this Site. Please specify which types of communications you no longer wish to receive, and the relevant telephone number, address, and/or e-mail address. If you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages. You may also opt-out of the sale of your personal information by clicking: “DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION" You may have the right under applicable law to make certain requests about the Personal Information we collect or maintain about you and who we disclose it to.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by using any of the methods set forth in the Contact Us section below. We will respond as required by applicable law and as otherwise deemed appropriate in our reasonable discretion under the circumstances. We do not discriminate against individuals who exercise any of these rights. If you have given us information for one of the third parties we mentioned above and we have already passed it on, we cannot delete or change the information.
CONSENT AND JURISDICTION
We welcome your questions, comments and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to this Site. You may contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Customer Service
6815 Poplar Avenue, Suite 500
Memphis, TN 38138