MAA offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs, whether you are full-time or part-time, at the start of your career or heading into retirement.
Here are just a few of the benefits MAA offers:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – Discounted premiums are achieved based on years of service.
- 401(k) Savings Plan - 50% company match on up to 6% of your salary. 100% vesting on the employer match occurs just 5 years into the plan.
- Apartment Discount - Live in an MAA community and receive a 20% discount on rent, with the option to pay through payroll deductions.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Purchase MAA stock at a 15% discount to market rates.
- Paid Time Off - Paid sick time and paid personal time increases based on years of service. MAA associates also receive 8 paid holidays per calendar year including the Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve day.
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement – MAA encourages continuing education and training programs that will further your career and enhance skills development.
- Life & Disability Insurance - Company paid short term and long term disability insurance, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Free Confidential Counseling – A company paid Employee Assistance Program provides 24-hour access and free counseling sessions available to you and your household.
- Supplemental life insurance – The flexibility to increase your basic coverage, and provide coverage for your spouse and children.
- And More – There are also many unique benefits of working for MAA, such as adoption reimbursement and MAA’s Sons & Daughters scholarship fund.
Most importantly, we value our associates who stay with us. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as additional paid time off and increased discounts on insurance premiums. Learn more today by speaking with an MAA associate.